Field Hockey Background
- College/University or Club
- Last year of eligibility if applicable
- Other experience
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in North East Premier League (NEPL), related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from negligence of the releasees or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and\
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless North East Premier, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“releasees”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. I hereby grant the NEPL permission to use my likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
POST-COLLEGIATE / NON-NCAA ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Although NEPL is referred as a "Post Collegiate" division, it is specific to non-NCAA players. College students are allowed to play, even those on a club team. We just cannot allow college players in current Varsity teams.
I acknowledge and understand that I have either exhausted or have any existing/current conflicts with NCAA eligibility.
I do not have any NCAA eligibility remaining or current conflict
PHOTO RELEASE WAIVER
I hereby grant the North East Premier permission to use my likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration.